未来索引
开启左侧

ABB i-bus 空气质量传感器

[复制链接]
邢远 发表于 2012-8-14 14:02:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

The new ABB i-bus KNX Air Quality Sensor LGS/A

RFlow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; ">Air Quality Sensor LGS/A

2011-03-30 - Automatic Control of Air Quality

Room air quality is an important planning parameter for energy-efficient buildings. The European building directive (EPBD – Energy Performance of Buildings Directive) requires that when verifying energy performance, in addition to the systems for compensating outdoor ambient conditions (i.e. heating, cooling), the indoor climatic conditions must also be monitored.

The requirements for reduction of energy consumption often lead to poor ventilation in today’s highly insulated buildings. The quality of the room air often does not meet the desired and stipulated levels.
A suitable indicator for determination of the room air quality is the CO2 concentration. A high CO2 concentration in the air influences the well-being as well as the performance and learning ability of people.

The new ABB i-bus KNX Air Quality Sensor LGS/A 1.1 is a combined sensor for CO2 concentration, air temperature and humidity (relative humidity) measurement.
Using these measured values, efficient and precise room climate control CAN be implemented. Monitoring of thresholds enables fans to be switched via KNX allowing automatic regulation of the CO2 concentration. In addition to the CO2 concentration, the values for room temperature and humidity must be controlled to meet the requirements for a comfortable room climate.

System Overview  Air Quality Sensor

Application

• Measurement of the room temperature, humidity of the air in the room and the CO2 concentration
  • Monitoring of measured values using thresholds
  • Visualization of the room air quality
  • Efficient operation of the technical installations and a pleasant climate in rooms that are subject to heavy use (conference rooms, schools, meeting rooms, open-plan offices)
Benefits
  • Combined sensor instead of individual sensors
  • Direct indication of the room air quality via LED on the device
  • Power is supplied via the integrated KNX bus coupler

该会员没有填写今日想说内容.
高级模式
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注2973

粉丝3237

帖子9937

发布主题
推荐阅读 更多
阅读排行 更多
广告位
!jz_fbzt! !jz_sgzt! !jz_xgzt! 快速回复 !jz_sctz! !jz_fhlb! 搜索

智能技术共享平台 - 未来论

关注服务号

进入小程序

全国服务中心:

运维中心:天津

未来之家:天津 青岛 济南 郑州 石家庄

商务邮箱:xy@mywll.com

Copyright © 2012-2021 未来派 未来论 (津ICP备16000236号-5)